Last Update: Aug 15,2018
New Bullards Bar Reservoir
- Available: 276,216 acre feet
- Required: 0 acre feet
Current Water Levels
- Elevation: 1,892.01 feet
- Elevation change - Last 24 Hours: -0.49 feet
- Storage: 689,887 acre feet
- Storage change - Last 24 Hours: -1,910 acre feet
- Bullards Bar inflow: 55 cubic feet/second
- Bullards Bar outflow: 1,056 cubic feet/second
- Middle Yuba River flow - below Our House Dam: 35 cubic feet/second
- South Yuba River flow - at Jones Bar: 46 cubic feet/second
- Englebright inflow: 1,140 cubic feet/second
- Englebright outflow: 1,577 cubic feet/second
- North irrigation ditch flow: 315 cubic feet/second
- South irrigation ditch flow - (Baker Gage): 332 cubic feet/second
- Yuba River flow at Marysville gauge: 959 cubic feet/second
Warning! This data is preliminary and subject to revision.
Lower Yuba River Flows
*Notice: Anticipated flows are always preliminary and are provided for informational purposes only. Flows are subject to real-time changes in weather and runoff conditions, and operations related to hydroelectric generation, flood control, and Federal Energy Regulatory Commission license requirements. This data is not intended to be used for flood forecasting. For personal safety, those on or near the river should always proceed with caution and be aware of changing weather, river conditions and the very cold water.
Current flows can be found using the links below:
-Total flow about one mile downstream of Englebright Dam (adds Deer Creek flow to the Smartsville flow)
Information below was updated on 8/13/2018.
Notice: Storm runoff and flood control operations can substantially alter flows in the Yuba River, which could result in rapid changes. Information is expressed as average daily flow in cubic feet per second (cfs). Additional information can be viewed at https://www.cnrfc.noaa.gov/graphicalRVF.php?id=MRYC1
Flows from Englebright Reservoir will average 1,600 cfs to maintain a minimum flow of 910 cfs below Daguerre Point Dam.
New Bullards Bar Reservoir is operated to preserve the flood pool, therefore storm and flood control operations may require higher or lower releases. Below Daguerre Point Dam, the minimum flow through August 15 will be 910 cfs. Flows below Daguerre Point Dam will decrease, starting August 16, to a minimum flow of 875 cfs. Between August 17 and August 27, the flows below Daguerre Point Dam will be reduced to maintain a minimum flow of 810 cfs. The minimum flow for August 28 will be 785 cfs, 740 cfs for August 29, 715 cfs for August 30, and 600 cfs for August 31. The minimum flow for September will be 500 cfs below Daguerre Point Dam.