Last Update: Oct 16,2017
New Bullards Bar Reservoir
- Available: 293,477 acre feet
- Required: 111,161 acre feet
Current Water Levels
- Elevation: 1,887.49 feet
- Elevation change - Last 24 Hours: -0.35 feet
- Storage: 672,626 acre feet
- Storage change - Last 24 Hours: -1,309 acre feet
- Bullards Bar inflow: 262 cubic feet/second
- Bullards Bar outflow: 882 cubic feet/second
- Middle Yuba River flow - below Our House Dam: 37 cubic feet/second
- South Yuba River flow - at Jones Bar: 48 cubic feet/second
- Englebright inflow: 971 cubic feet/second
- Englebright outflow: 1,183 cubic feet/second
- North irrigation ditch flow: 420 cubic feet/second
- South irrigation ditch flow - (Baker Gage): 126 cubic feet/second
- Yuba River flow at Marysville gauge: 559 cubic feet/second
Warning! This data is preliminary and subject to revision.
Lower Yuba River Flows
*Notice: Anticipated flows are always preliminary and are provided for informational purposes only. Flows are subject to real-time changes in weather and runoff conditions, and operations related to hydroelectric generation, flood control, and Federal Energy Regulatory Commission license requirements. This data is not intended to be used for flood forecasting. For personal safety, those on or near the river should always proceed with caution and be aware of changing weather, river conditions and the very cold water.
Current flows can be found at the websites listed below:
http://cdec.water.ca.gov/river/yubaStages.html - summary of Yuba River flows
http://cdec.water.ca.gov/cgi-progs/queryF?YPB - total flow about one mile downstream of Englebright Dam (adds Dear Creek flow to the Smartsville flow)
Increases or decreases affecting flow below Englebright Dam will be made to maintain Marysville gage at approximately 550 to 600 cfs.
*Notice: Storm runoff can substantially increase the flow in the Lower Yuba River above those shown below until the storm flow has passed.
Information is expressed as average daily flow in cubic feet per second (cfs)
Anticipated flows downstream of Englebright Dam to Daguerre Point Dam
|October – November||1,000 to 1,200 cfs|
Anticipated flows from Daguerre Point Dam downstream
|October – November||550 to 750 cfs|