Last Update: Dec 10,2017
New Bullards Bar Reservoir
- Available: 252,112 acre feet
- Required: 170,000 acre feet
Current Water Levels
- Elevation: 1,898.19 feet
- Elevation change - Last 24 Hours: -0.12 feet
- Storage: 713,991 acre feet
- Storage change - Last 24 Hours: -472 acre feet
- Bullards Bar inflow: 626 cubic feet/second
- Bullards Bar outflow: 919 cubic feet/second
- Middle Yuba River flow - below Our House Dam: 39 cubic feet/second
- South Yuba River flow - at Jones Bar: 128 cubic feet/second
- Englebright inflow: 1,100 cubic feet/second
- Englebright outflow: 1,291 cubic feet/second
- North irrigation ditch flow: 149 cubic feet/second
- South irrigation ditch flow - (Baker Gage): 114 cubic feet/second
- Yuba River flow at Marysville gauge: 978 cubic feet/second
Warning! This data is preliminary and subject to revision.
Lower Yuba River Flows
*Notice: Anticipated flows are always preliminary and are provided for informational purposes only. Flows are subject to real-time changes in weather and runoff conditions, and operations related to hydroelectric generation, flood control, and Federal Energy Regulatory Commission license requirements. This data is not intended to be used for flood forecasting. For personal safety, those on or near the river should always proceed with caution and be aware of changing weather, river conditions and the very cold water.
Current flows can be found at the websites listed below:
http://cdec.water.ca.gov/river/yubaStages.html - summary of Yuba River flows
http://cdec.water.ca.gov/cgi-progs/queryF?YPB - total flow about one mile downstream of Englebright Dam (adds Dear Creek flow to the Smartsville flow)
This information was updated on 12/5/2017.
Notice: Storm runoff and flood control operations can substantially alter flows in the Yuba River which could result in rapid changes. Information is expressed as average daily flow in cubic feet per second (cfs)
Notwithstanding storm and flood operations, the goal is to maintain flow below Englebright Reservoir at 1300 cfs, and the Marysville gage at approximately 700 to 800 cfs.
New Bullards Bar Reservoir is operated to preserve the flood pool, therefore storm and flood control operations may require higher releases from Englebright Reservoir.