Last Update: Jun 25,2018
New Bullards Bar Reservoir
- Available: 138,719 acre feet
- Required: 0 acre feet
Current Water Levels
- Elevation: 1,925.62 feet
- Elevation change - Last 24 Hours: -0.28 feet
- Storage: 827,384 acre feet
- Storage change - Last 24 Hours: -1,217 acre feet
- Bullards Bar inflow: 359 cubic feet/second
- Bullards Bar outflow: 989 cubic feet/second
- Middle Yuba River flow - below Our House Dam: 35 cubic feet/second
- South Yuba River flow - at Jones Bar: 72 cubic feet/second
- Englebright inflow: 1,107 cubic feet/second
- Englebright outflow: 2,162 cubic feet/second
- North irrigation ditch flow: 419 cubic feet/second
- South irrigation ditch flow - (Baker Gage): 357 cubic feet/second
- Yuba River flow at Marysville gauge: 1,559 cubic feet/second
Warning! This data is preliminary and subject to revision.
Lower Yuba River Flows
*Notice: Anticipated flows are always preliminary and are provided for informational purposes only. Flows are subject to real-time changes in weather and runoff conditions, and operations related to hydroelectric generation, flood control, and Federal Energy Regulatory Commission license requirements. This data is not intended to be used for flood forecasting. For personal safety, those on or near the river should always proceed with caution and be aware of changing weather, river conditions and the very cold water.
Current flows can be found using the links below:
-Total flow about one mile downstream of Englebright Dam (adds Deer Creek flow to the Smartsville flow)
Information below was updated on 6/19/2018.
Notice: Storm runoff and flood control operations can substantially alter flows in the Yuba River, which could result in rapid changes. Information is expressed as average daily flow in cubic feet per second (cfs). Additional information can be viewed at https://www.cnrfc.noaa.gov/graphicalRVF.php?id=MRYC1
During June, flows from Englebright Reservoir will range from 2,000 cfs to 2,300 cfs to maintain a target flow of 1,500 cfs below Daguerre Point Dam. Starting July 1, YCWA will reduce flows from Englebright by approximately 200 cfs per day until the flow target of 900 cfs at Marysvsille gage is obtained.
New Bullards Bar Reservoir is operated to preserve the flood pool, therefore storm and flood control operations may require higher or lower releases. The target flow below Daguerre Point Dam for June is 1,500 cfs. The target flow for July will be 900 cfs, and for August will be 600 cfs.